Postcards 1.1 is now available!
Postcards is an application that allows you to offer your users a GUI for SMS. Postcards is open source, free, and available to anyone who wants to say hello to someone via SMS today.
Version 1.1 includes a mountain of bug fixes, and these awesome new features!
- Users can Upload Contacts via CSV
- We’ve added the ability to search through messages & contacts
- We’ve added the ability to send Emojis
- You can now create conversation Templates that you may reuse. This is perfect for appointment reminders or business hour answers.
- Introducing Announcements – this allows you to send the same message to multiple phone numbers. This is perfect for school closures or snow days!
- Introducing Auto Reply – now you can automatically send auto-replies to people who send you an SMS
- Introducing SMS Schedule – now you can send an sms on a preset schedule.
- We added the ability to notify users that they’ve received an SMS by email using your SMTP servers
- All images are automatically scaled if they are larger than 1.5mb
- You can finally archive conversations you no longer care about
- We streamlined minor-version updates.
- Other big fixes and security updates not big enough to mention 🙂
Download Postcards here: https://bitbucket.org/skyetel/postcards-installer/src/master/